This caught my eye on Pinterest because it uses an ingredient we hardly ever cook with - green beans. And I'm happy to report it was deeeelicious. The artichokes added a nice saltiness, and the green beans gave it a great crunch. It's an easy weeknight dinner, and definitely makes the binder.
- 1 package fresh linguini
- 1 1/4 cups fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 container of basil pesto (or make your own)
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp freshly shredded parmesan
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
Prepare pasta according to package directions, cooking green beans with pasta; drain. Transfer pasta and beans to large serving bowl; toss with pesto, artichoke hearts and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with basil.
Recipe courtesy of NestleUSA