I mentioned yesterday that I'd be doing something a little different today, and here it is! The revamped Link Love: WEAR + SHARE...
Happy Friday, everyone! After a crazy busy October, Jared and I are welcoming in November with a date night. We're finally going to Volt, which I've been looking forward to trying since before we even moved here. Here's what I'm dreaming of wearing Saturday night...
And here are some things to help you kill time 'til 5pm...
- This DIY Letter Shelf would be perfect in a nursery or playroom.
- I already had a huge crush on Katie Daisy, and this print put me over the edge.
- The perfect hairstyle for 3rd day hair
- This story from Hurricane Sandy was so powerful and inspiring.
- Pretty sure I'm going to have to make this cake for Jared's next birthday.
- Yep, this guy wins Halloween.
- Did you catch Kimmel interviewing Letterman? It was so touching and funny.
- Speaking of Kimmel, my beloved Avett Brothers put on the most beautiful performance of "I and Love and You" last night, backed by the Brooklyn Philharmonic
Well that's it! I hope you guys like the new format, and that you have a most fantastic weekend.