TGIF! I'm in rainy San Francisco right now for work, and normally I'd be super bummed because I hate being away from my family, but two of my dearest girlfriends came to keep me company. They're kind of the best like that. We're heading out tonight for a good old fashioned girls night out on the town, and I'm so excited. I honestly don't even remember the last time I was in a bar. Pretty sad, huh? I have an early flight out tomorrow so I can't do too much damage, mostly I'm just super thrilled to have some rare girl time with two of my favorite people. What are you up to this weekend?
Trying to kill time til the end of your work day? Check out some of my favorites from this week...
- Is the red velvet trend over? Not if you ask Joy the Baker... these look divine
- These baby animal photographs would be perfect in any nursery
- Will you be fighting the masses to get your hands on the beautiful Neimans/Target collaboration?
- This jumped straight to the head of my "must make" list
- A perfect gift for the lucky lady in your life